Subject: Typeover/Insert
From: Kelly Burhenne <burhennk -at- SMTPGW -dot- LIEBERT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 9 May 1995 10:40:40 EST

Text item: Text_1

> Well, Roy, you seem to indicate that typeover and insert modes are
> the same thing. In truth, they are opposite modes.

Generally, you hit the "Insert" key (right next to the "Home" key) to
enter typeover mode. Therefore, I have always believed "Insert" and
"Typeover" to mean the same thing.

-Kelly Burhenne
burhennk -at- liebert -dot- com

Previous by Author: Factoid
Next by Author: One Word Oxymoron
Previous by Thread: Re: Typeover Mode
Next by Thread: Re: Technic writers shall write good,

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads