discard changes

Subject: discard changes
From: Edunetics <edunet -at- ZEUS -dot- DATASRV -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Thu, 11 May 1995 09:27:00 +0300

My mind is on the fritz and I can't seem to find a nice way to word this
sentence. I'd appreciate any help.

Our application has a form that the user fills out on the computer. The
form has three buttons: Save, Discard Changes, and Help. (note that second
comma!) I need a better way to describe what happens when you choose
Discard Changes. Something like:

' Superapplication returns the form to the way it appeared after the last
time it was saved.' (Ugh!)

Any suggestions?
TIA

Chani Sacharen
edunet -at- zeus -dot- datasrv -dot- co -dot- il