Re: What do you call this?

Subject: Re: What do you call this?
From: Beverly Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Wed, 10 May 1995 08:25:59 MST

Doug Fettig <fettig -at- IFU -dot- IFU -dot- NET> wrote-->

> Bev asks:
>>> What do you call the circle a (@) that is commonly
>>> called the AT sign? I know there is a more precise
>>> name for it somewhere. Does anyone know it?

Doug, you're the second person who has attributed this question
to me. Funny how these things happen.
I did not ask this question.

=*= Beverly Parks =*= bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil =*=
=*= "Unless otherwise stated, all comments are my own. =*=
=*= I am not representing my employer in any way." =*=