Re: What's the perfect test?

Subject: Re: What's the perfect test?
From: Kelly Burhenne <burhennk -at- SMTPGW -dot- LIEBERT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 8 May 1995 11:12:56 EST

We had a similar thread a few months ago. While I have no problem going over it
again (for the benefit of those who were not on the list a few months ago), I
would like to reiterate that there are legal implications involved in testing.
You can be sued for giving an unfair test. I don't have my data in front of me,
but if you would like what little information I have, please e-mail me.

-Kelly Burhenne
burhennk -at- liebert -dot- com
Columbus, OH