Re: Accumulating a series of clips

Subject: Re: Accumulating a series of clips
From: "Wersan, Fred" <fwersan -at- BIL1PO -dot- BILLERICA-MA -dot- PERITUS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 May 1995 08:09:00 PDT

There is a nice freeware utility called UltraClip that enhances the
clipboard so that you can clip multiple items and feed them back at your
leasure. There was also a recent PC Magazine utility called Pasteboard
(paste.exe) that extends the clipboard. There are others as well, but these
are free. I can vouch for UltraClip. I haven't really tried PasteBoard, but
PC Mag utilities usually work nicely as advertised.

Fred Wersan
fwersan -at- peritus -dot- com