Re[2]: Technic writers shall write good,

Subject: Re[2]: Technic writers shall write good,
From: Tom Chilcote <chilcote -at- HN -dot- VA -dot- NEC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 9 May 1995 15:56:26 EST

Right on James.

(Am I showing my age?)

I like the list...I really do...but I just listen and don't comment because I
worry about the impression an unnoticed grammer mistake might give the writers
(not engineers) on the list. Its bad enough that I have to tax my technician's
(not writer's) brain struggling with things like acting voice and split
infinkitives, trading off the desire to write correctly against the "can't be
missed" deadlines.

tom

chilcote -at- hn -dot- va -dot- nec -dot- com

Disclaimer: My opinions are my own, and not those of my employer.