Re[2]: Digest version of this List?

Subject: Re[2]: Digest version of this List?
From: douglas_thayer <douglas_thayer -at- SMTPLINK -dot- SYSCOM -dot- COM -dot- TW>
Date: Tue, 9 May 1995 11:28:08 LCL

You can sort TECHWR-L messages with cc:Mail (maybe other e-mail
programs have similar functions). First, create a folder called
Inbox." You can set up Conditions such as:

TO contains "TECHWR-L"
OR Author contains "TECHWR-L."

Finally, specify the following Action:

Move to Folder "TECHWR-L"

This will cause all new TECHWR-L messages to automatically be dumped
into this folder when you start cc:Mail.

Douglas Thayer
<douglas_thayer -at- smtplink -dot- syscom -dot- com -dot- tw
Taipei, Taiwan, ROC

_________________________________OOLS
Subject: Re: Digest version of this List?
Author: @TWNMOE10.Edu.TW:TECHWR-L -at- OSUVM1 -dot- BITNET at smtplink-syscom
Date: 5/9/95 6:27 AM

Speaking of "vast quantities of individual mail items"...

When I came in today (Monday) my mailbox was stuffed with TECHWR-L items
and I couldn't find my other mail. I appreciate having access to TECHWR-L
information, but I do have other correspondants.

Perhaps this has already been considered and rejected, but it would be nice
if TECHWR-L mail items had a distinctive prefix in the subject or author
field to allow me to sort-separate them from the rest of my mail, and vice
versa.