FrameMaker Users Meeting, New Jersey

Subject: FrameMaker Users Meeting, New Jersey
From: David Demyan <concord -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 May 1995 14:43:15 -0700

For those of you interested in a new user's group for all
platforms of FrameMaker, I am forwarding the announcement
of the next meeting. A demonstration of FrameMaker 5.0 is
planned, so don't miss it.

Please e-mail me if you need directions.

Dave Demyan *** Mendem Concord, Inc.
(908) 753-8500 *** One Mountain Blvd.
concord -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com *** Warren, NJ 07059
FAX: (908) 754-8224