Re: Re[2]: Possessives with TM symbols

Subject: Re: Re[2]: Possessives with TM symbols
From: "Susan W. Gallagher" <sgallagher -at- STARBASECORP -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 May 1995 13:44:05 -0700

Re: the possessive trademark, Elizabeth asks...

> Sue,

> Can you provide full reference to the government booklet?

> Thanks,

> Elizabeth Reed
> ARINC
> Annapolis, Md

> EREED -at- ARINC -dot- COM

The booklet I have (my copy was faxed to me by Jim Grey
years ago and won't stand any more duplicating, sorry!
But, thanks, Jim -- I still have it after all these
years!) is:

A Guide to the Care of Trademarks
A Trademark Guide prepared by the United States
Trademark Association
6 East 45th Street
New York NY 10017

BTW... The original request was posted by Jean
Richardson, whose address I have deleted. Could
someone who still has the original post please
forward this information to Jean??? Thanks!

Sue Gallagher
StarBase Corp, Irvine CA
sgallagher -at- starbasecorp -dot- com