Re: Lit Crit humor (re: vapors)

Subject: Re: Lit Crit humor (re: vapors)
From: Lone Biker of the Apocalypse <jbirkinshaw -at- CC -dot- WEBER -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 4 May 1995 21:07:00 MST

In article <2FA7E6DE -at- barhoig1 -dot- b-r -dot- com>, Melissa Kitchings
<BBRE159 -at- barms036 -dot- b-r -dot- com> writes...
>Would somebody please tell me what ROTFL means? I've figured out the other
>abbreviations, but this one escapes me.

Rolling
On
The
Floor
Laughing

asta...
JBIRKINSHAW -at- cc -dot- WEBER -dot- EDU (Lone Biker of the Apocalypse) James Birkinshaw
No, no, no. *MURDER* is murder, *MEAT* is lunch. 1972 BMW R75/5
http://cs.weber.edu/home/jimmyb/.homepage.html