CONTRACTOR POSITION: CENTRAL NJ: ISO Technical Writer

Subject: CONTRACTOR POSITION: CENTRAL NJ: ISO Technical Writer
From: charles desaro <soacon -at- IOS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 May 1995 14:41:19 -0400

Position: Contractor
Title: ISO Technical Writer
Location: Central New Jersey
Assignment: 6 months
Rate: $40 to $45/hr.
Positions Available: 1
Start Date: June 5, 1995

Reference Number: 99-95

Job Description:
The candidates will identify and document procedures for an
internal organization seeking ISO9002 certification for its
processes. Will work with process auditors, management and
technical and administration personnel to fully document processes
for ISO9002 compliance. The candidate will be expected to provide
recommendations concerning the level of documentation required for
each relevant ISO clause.

Required Qualifications:
1. Provide ISO writing samples at the interview.
2. An understanding of ISO and previous experience documenting for
ISO compliance.
3. Knowledge of MS Word 5.1 (MAC) or 6.0 (Windows).
4. Be comfortable taking direction from several management levels
and working in a team environment.
5. Be willing and able to work occasional overtime.

Please E-Mail your resume to: soacon -at- ios -dot- com
or Fax or mail to:
SOA Consultant Services, Inc.
Att: Charles De Saro
100 Campus Drive, Suite 203
Morganville, NJ 07751
FAX (908) 536-1133
Phone (908) 536-3333

(Be sure to include reference number in all correspondence.)