repeated threads

Subject: repeated threads
From: Caryn Rizell <caryn -at- HPPTC95 -dot- ROSE -dot- HP -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 May 1995 15:10:42 PDT

Hi!

I notice now and then that the topics on the list get recycled
every so often. Now it seems we are back to the debate about
what makes a good technical writer. I know this one has been
discussed at great length in the past.

The same goes for other questions that people have: What
about Word 6 vs FrameMaker is another one?

I know there is such a thing as a FAQ for a list, but I
have never really known how these get compiled or how to
even find out what is in them.

Can someone help me out on them? It seems that we could
just refer newcomers to the list to the appropriate FAQ
when we see these same questions pop up.

Caryn Rizell
caryn -at- hpptc95 -dot- rose -dot- hp -dot- com