Query: Not TECHWR-L related

Subject: Query: Not TECHWR-L related
From: Debbie Molinaro <MOLINARO_DEBBIE -at- NY -dot- MRC -dot- SONY -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 May 1995 09:46:00 -0400

Sorry to clutter this list with this question but I don't know who else
to ask.

The folks in Tech Support, Training and Field Service want to belong to
mailing lists too (we have a good thing here <g>).

Anyway, I did a search on AOL...nothing. Their database may be incomplete.

Does anyone here know of any groups in those catagories (including
Expert Systems and Computer-based training?

OR

Does anyone know the FTP site/address for the mailing list List of Lists?

Thanks all.
Sorry about the digression.
Debbie

Debbie Molinaro
molinaro_debbie -at- ny -dot- mrc -dot- sony -dot- com

"I personally think we developed language out of a
deep inner need to complain." -- Jane Wagner/Lily Tomlin