Re: Need Help with QuarkXPress

Subject: Re: Need Help with QuarkXPress
From: "Arlen P. Walker" <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 May 1995 11:11:00 -0600

Does anyone out there have any experience with QuarkXPress? The
magazine reference was the first time I'd heard of it. Or more
correctly, the first time I'd heard of it *and* paid attention.

I think Quark is unparalleled for producing marketing fliers, pamphlets,
posters, brochures, etc. It gives you a level of control over the details of
your document's appearance that is excellent. But this detailed control is also
its weakness as it starts to fall down a bit when handling long documents. Its
indexing and TOC functions for long documents seems to be a trifle cumbersome.

Just one opinion.

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 124