Re: Need Advice from Technical Illustrators

Subject: Re: Need Advice from Technical Illustrators
From: Romay Jean Sitze <rositze -at- NMSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 2 May 1995 12:48:04 -0600

Not a lot of advice as this is not really my field of expertise. But the
technical illustrators I've known have leaned heavily toward such
software as AutoCad and Illustrator--depending on the type of work being
done. They have used both traditional handwork and computer
applications, but there seems to be a definite trend toward computer skills.

Good luck.

RoMay Sitze, rositze -at- nmsu -dot- edu