Need quick but excellent Eng. to Japanese translation

Subject: Need quick but excellent Eng. to Japanese translation
From: Laurie Rubin <lmr -at- SYL -dot- NJ -dot- NEC -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 1 May 1995 09:52:17 -0400

I am in NJ, and am looking for a company that can provide excellent but
inexpensive translation services for a Unix (software) Administator's Guide
from English to Japanese. I also need relatively quick turn-around.
I was at the conference where there were a number of exhibiting companies;
however, I avoided them, since I thought our Tokyo office would take care of
the
translation! I arrived in the office on Thursday, to find out that we
were notified on Wed. that our Tokyo office does not have the money or
resources!

For those of you in New Jersey, who do you recommend? I need to get some
bids this week! Thanks for your help in advance!

Laurie Rubin
lmr -at- syl -dot- nj -dot- nec -dot- com
NEC Systems Laboratory, Inc.
4 Independence Way
Princeton, NJ 08540
(work) (609) 734-6017