Pagemaker to HTML

Subject: Pagemaker to HTML
From: Chris Tarski <CTARSK -at- MEDNET -dot- SWMED -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 1995 08:23:08 -0500

I am also on a desktop publishing mailing list. Yesterday I received the
following announcement. I checked with EDCO who gave their
permission for me to copy the message to this mailing list. Perhaps this
will be helpful for some people.

Chris Tarski ctarsk -at- mednet -dot- swmed -dot- edu
EDCO Services has been developing Additions for PagMaker for over 4
years. We currently have over 10 Additions for both Mac and Windows.
Our newest PC PageMaker Plug-In is now available FREE on the
Internet. This program will convert PageMaker files to HTML.
PM2html requires PageMaker 5.0 for Windows; a Mac version will be
available shortly.
PM2html will allow the user to convert any PageMaker document to
HyperText Markup Language (HTML) for electronic publishing on
World Wide Web. The program handles multiple pages, multiple text
blocks, style tags, home page, link and anchors, etc.
Installs quickly and is quite fast. Also includes a PostScript manual
describing HTML.
To get your free Addition and documentation, use our anonymous ftp
site.
ftp gate.net
name: anonymous
password: your email address
cd /pub/users/edco
mget *.*
The file PM2html.exe is a self-extracting compressed file. You will need
about 1.5 mb of disk space. Check the README.1ST file.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please email them to us.

Good luck.

--
Ed Cohen <edco -at- gate -dot- net>
Hospital News of Florida, Inc. | EDCO Services, Inc.