Re: A Good Word for Word 6

Subject: Re: A Good Word for Word 6
From: Worthington <debral -at- FALCON -dot- CC -dot- UKANS -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 1995 12:50:24 -0500

Like, uh...HOWDY gang,

Looks like "feature bloat" strikes again. Seems to be endemic to most of
the "new and improved" Windoze products.

Too bad we can't forward postings like this to Mr. Bill at Microsoft!

BTW, I am NOT a Mac user. I continue to use my Windows apps...the old,
unimproved versions. When I need to design a page, I use PageMaker 5.0
or QuarkXPress 3.1 (yes, Quark 3.3 is terminally slow on a 486. Don't
waste your time on this one.)

Bill