Employees Who Work at Home

Subject: Employees Who Work at Home
From: Lori Moore <LORIMOORE -at- VAX -dot- MICRON -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 1995 10:10:53 MDT

Hi, everybody!

I'm searching for info. on full-time employees who work
at HOME during all or part of the workweek.

I read an article recently about a working mom who was
permitted to perform her part-time job at home. My
wheels have been slowly churning the idea since.
This employee only goes into the office for meetings
and such. Since our profession allows for the
flexibility required, I'm considering pursuing .

Can anyone provide insight on the pro's and con's for
both the company and the individual? Do you know
someone who's made this transition? Remember- I am
NOT referring to contract work. I picture myself
performing approx. 20 hrs/wk at home and the same
at the office.