AMWA conference-Toronto (fwd)

Subject: AMWA conference-Toronto (fwd)
From: Sharon Nancekivell <snance -at- RESUNIX -dot- RI -dot- SICKKIDS -dot- ON -dot- CA>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 1995 14:25:07 -0400

Those of you who are interested in medical and scientific editing and
writing may be interested in attending the American Medical Writers
Association weekend conference of workshops and panel discussions in
Toronto June 17-19, 1995. For details, see the forwarded message below.

Sharon Nancekivell
snance -at- sickkids -dot- on -dot- ca