Re: -No Subject-

Subject: Re: -No Subject-
From: Romay Jean Sitze <rositze -at- NMSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 1995 11:41:53 -0600

On Mon, 24 Apr 1995, Barry West wrote:

> I'm not sure what you mean by hooks to Word, but Pagemaker will
> bring a Word document in with no problem. The reverse is not true, however.

Like others, I endorse Pagemaker as the software of choice for brochures
and small documents that need a DTP orientation. However, I have had to
save Word documents in an earlier format (Word 2 for Windows) in order to
import them. I upgraded to Pagemaker 5 relatively recently, but am
wondering if there is a filter available yet for Word 6--and if so, where
to find it.

RoMay Sitze, rositze -at- nmsu -dot- edu