Help authoring tools (long)

Subject: Help authoring tools (long)
From: Gwen Barnes <gwen -dot- barnes -at- MUSTANG -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 1995 16:01:37 GMT

-> (The brand-new version [3.0] is still shrink-wrapped on my desk--have
-> time to upgrade yet, and it may fix some quirks.) But my group consis
-> produces big online Help systems (200-500 topics) in no time flat, an
-> imagine getting the job done without advanced word processing feature
-> stick with RoboHelp.

I can confirm that Robohelp version 3.0 in all likelihood fixes the
quirks you're talking about, and is all-around a smoother, more stable
product. It now takes full advantage of the Word 6 features it
previously did not support, for instance proper bullets and hanging
indents.

I was very fortunate in being able to assist with the pre-release
testing of this upgrade, and have been working with it for some months,
including some very large 'live' projects we developed during that
period.

Cheers, @DISCLAIMER@
Gwen gwen -dot- barnes -at- mustang -dot- com
MSI * Connecting the world 805-873-2500