QUERY: Style book

Subject: QUERY: Style book
From: Gwen Barnes <gwen -dot- barnes -at- MUSTANG -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 1995 18:00:02 GMT

-> Is there a British equivalent of the Chicago Manual of Style?

Try "Hart's Rules", published by Oxford University Press. Its long
title is something like "Hart's Rules for Compositors, Readers and some
other thing I don't remember".

-> I am also looking for a shareware/commercial British spell checker.

Most commercial word processors have alternate dictionaries available.
I'm sure British English is among them.

Cheers, @DISCLAIMER@
Gwen gwen -dot- barnes -at- mustang -dot- com
MSI * Connecting the world 805-873-2500