Replies to TWI Free-Lance TWs

Subject: Replies to TWI Free-Lance TWs
From: "Jane S. Arbogast-Schappell" <TWIJAS -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 1995 15:01:11 -0400

From: Jane Arbogast-Schappell, general partner, Technical Words &
Images

The responses to the posting for free lance technical writers interested in
Technical Words & Images has been overwhelming.

An oversight on my part was omitting our location. We are located in
Macungie, Pennsylvania (a suburb of Allentown). However, we are looking for
contractors who would work remotely and transfer files electronically.

Please be patient, more information will follow to each of you who replied.