Query: Users of ForeHelp?

Subject: Query: Users of ForeHelp?
From: Sally Derrick <sally -at- DEV -dot- TIVOLI -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 1995 14:53:12 CDT

Geoff Hart writes:
> I'm investigating software for creating online help systems for
> Windows, and I've narrowed the choice down to RoboHelp vs. ForeHelp.

My company is also investigating software for creating online help systems.
I am looking for an application that can produce help for both Windows and
UNIX. We use FrameMaker and are not particularly interested in purchasing
MS Word.

So far, HyperHelp seems to be a very good candidate. I would, however,
like to know if there is anything else "out there."

Thanks for your help

Sally Derrick
Tivoli Systems Inc
sally -at- tivoli -dot- com