Tech Writer Position - MA

Subject: Tech Writer Position - MA
From: David Price <davidp -at- ELVIS -dot- DMCC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 1995 11:31:56 -0500

Job Opening - Technical Writer (F/T perm.)

Seeking technical writer to research, write and maintain documentation for
insurance agency management system and peripheral software products.
Write AS/400 online help. Contribute to redesign of documentation set.
Work with vendors and handle documentation requests from customers.

QUALIFICATIONS

2-5 years experience writing documentation for non-technical users.
Excellent writing, editing, interpersonal and research skills. Insurance
industry experience a big plus; experience with accounting software
desirable. Desktop publishing skills and knowledge of Word for Windows or
WordPerfect required; Ventura a plus. Ability to work with minimal
supervision. AS/400 experience desirable. Bachelor's degree in English,
Journalism, or related degree, or equivalent education and experience.

Send resume and 2 short writing samples to:

Mary Cole
Delphi Information Systems
10 Mall Road
Burlington, MA 01803

Fax: (617) 273-0010
email: maryc -at- elvis -dot- dmcc -dot- com

(No agencies, please)