Personal to W. Michaels

Subject: Personal to W. Michaels
From: Tammy Sudol <tammy -at- M3ISYSTEMS -dot- QC -dot- CA>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 1995 10:14:03 -0400

My apologies to the list. My mail to W. Michaels (stinky -at- teleport -dot- com)
keeps bouncing back.

Thanks for your reply to my plea for help.

I am currently saving my work every 3 or 4 minutes (annoying as hell) and I
do realize that the problem has to do with memory allocation to the temp
files; however, saving alone doesn't seem to be solving the problem.

Do you know of any way to allocate more memory to the temp files?

Tammy Sudol
Technical Writer - MOSAIC Department
M3i Systems Inc.
tammy -at- m3isystems -dot- qc -dot- ca