Is there a Digest Version of This List?

Subject: Is there a Digest Version of This List?
From: Angela Tchen <tchena -at- COGNOS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 1995 12:58:09 -0400

Can anyone tell me if there is a digest version of this list? And if so, how
to get onto it? I recently joined this list and I find that there's just too
high a volume for me to keep up. A digest version would be perfect for my
situation.

Help Anyone?
TIA
Angela Tchen - Technical Writer
Cognos Inc.; 3755 Riverside Dr.; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada; K1G 3Z4
Voice: (613) 738-1440 ext 3141 Fax: (613) 738-0002
Internet: tchena -at- cognos -dot- com