On-line doc with Mac?

Subject: On-line doc with Mac?
From: Marc Santacroce <santa -at- TFS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 1995 10:05:00 PDT

Ref:

>Is either the PC or the Mac more appropriate for creating on-line
documentation?
Remember, they are just tools. Neither is more appropriate except in the
context of what you are trying to do. Once you know what the project is,
what is required and expected, the platforms that must be supported,
etc., then you will know what platform to develop on. There is also the
fact that the company you are working for may supply the workstation and
may have settled on PCs or Macs.
============

I'm afraid I'm ignorant, (that's different from stupid; ignorant can be
cured; stupid is forever). I'm interested in learning how to do on-line
docs ona Mac. Is there a Mac version of RoboHelp or similar program? How
does one do on-line on the Mac, Hypercard?

Technical Writer/Trainer TRW Financial Systems, Inc.
300 Lakeside Dr. Oakland, CA 94612-3540
santa -at- tfs -dot- com santacroce -at- aol -dot- com

"All I want is a chance to prove that money can't buy happiness."