Eyeburn

Subject: Eyeburn
From: Glenda Jeffrey <jeffrey -at- LEMOND -dot- HKS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 1995 10:13:39 -0400

> Valarie Morris vmorris -at- VMCOMM -dot- COM wrote:
> Does anyone else experience eyeburn in the line of duty? I wonder about the
> long term effects. Has anyone read or heard of any research on this
> subject?

Yes, but only in one eye. I recently went to the opthalmologist, and she
told me that I had a slight infection in that eye. She gave me some
opthalmic bacitracin ointment (an antibiotic ointment) and told me to
put some in my eye every night, and wash my eye out twice a day.

I think it has helped a little, but I'm still feeling some burning.
Anyway, it might be worth a trip to the doctor to see whether you have
the same problem.

--
Glenda Jeffrey Email: jeffrey -at- hks -dot- com
Hibbitt, Karlsson & Sorensen, Inc Phone: 401-727-4200