Re: Reply: Sayonora Mac?

Subject: Re: Reply: Sayonora Mac?
From: John San Filippo <johnsf -at- CTS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 1995 21:17:49 -0700

> Apart from the fact that the study was unpublished (makes one wonder
> how good the data was), it's worth noting that Apple's market share is

I read about that report earlier today. The article I read stated that even
many people at DataQuest would not stand behind the report.

Viva la Mac!

John San Filippo

Have (Electronic) Pen - Will Travel (Through Cyberspace)

Internet: johnsf -at- cts -dot- com
CompuServe: 75237,3605
America Online: JohnSanF