Re: Product Packaging: [Humor]

Subject: Re: Product Packaging: [Humor]
From: lori m long <llong -at- UNM -dot- EDU>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 1995 02:02:56 -0600

On Fri, 7 Apr 1995, Linda Anderson wrote:

> Here! Here!

> My ex-husband works for one of the companies that installs those towel
> roller devices in restrooms. You'd be REALLY surprised at the number of
> kids who've killed themselves in search of a "high".

Ok. I know this isn't really a LIST topic, but I have to assume that a
number of us have had our curiosity piqued. Can you tell us a bit more?
I mean . . . do people really do this stuff? (smell that? That was
sarcasm!) But really, I've been enjoying the product packaging
conversation -- especially the humor stuff!

Perhaps I just grew up on the wrong side of the tracks, but what kind of
"high" does one get from towels??? :) (because, you know, I have some in
my bathroom, and I'm pretty stressed out . . . ahem. That was a joke.)

Land Softly,

Lori