Re: What degree would you get?

Subject: Re: What degree would you get?
From: Todd Brasel <ToddBrasel -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 1995 17:58:14 -0400

I could've finished my Chemistry B.S. and minored in writing, instead of
switching to an interdisciplinary B.A. program. My work today involves
writing for small companies who do research in materials science. A
chemistry degree might allow me to more quickly understand the products and
procedures these companies perform. Because these companies have small
workforces, I could also get more involved in the research end of things.

The interdisciplinary B.A. program had a more intense focus on writing than
the chemistry B.S./writing minor. I'm happily employed today because of my
writing skill, not because of my knowledge of intermetallics.

Todd Brasel
ToddBrasel -at- aol -dot- com