Re: Meeting at STC Annual Conference

Subject: Re: Meeting at STC Annual Conference
From: Garret Romaine <GRomaine -at- MSMAIL -dot- RADISYS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 1995 10:50:00 PDT

Hi! My name is Garret Romaine; I'm a tech writer with a computer startup out
here in Washington County, Oregon. I am tanned, registered and ready for the
conference.
----------
From: TECHWR-L
To: Multiple recipients of list TECHWR-L
Subject: Meeting at STC Annual Conference
Date: Friday, April 07, 1995 10:04AM

I would LOVE to meet other techwirlers who are attending the annual
STC conference in Washington, DC. It would be nice to put faces with
the names--except maybe in the case of Arlen where it might be nice to
keep the mental image. (kidding).

Eric, I know you are presenting. Any plans for a techwirler reception?
or networking table? Anyone else interested in an informal get
together?

Let me know of any interest. I could offer my room at the Omni if it's
not too large a group.

Barb Miller
National Renewable Energy Laboratory
millerb -at- tcplink -dot- nrel -dot- gov