Help with resources.

Subject: Help with resources.
From: Jennifer Masek <Jnmasek -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 1995 01:42:13 -0400

Hi everybody! I am working with the Berkeley Chapter of STC to update the
Information Resource Guide and bring it on line. I would like to hear from
all of you about your favorite resource books, CD-Roms, User
Groups/Associations and WWW addresses. Resources applying to all aspect of
the technical communicator's job, from typography to interviews are welcome.
Please include publishers, dates, meeting times, phone numbers, etc.as well
as any pithy comments about contents that you might care to add. Please send
all responses to jnmasek -at- aol -dot- com -dot- TYIA, Jennifer