Audience Assessment

Subject: Audience Assessment
From: David Dubin <David_Dubin -at- NOTES -dot- PW -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 1995 15:32:25 EDT

As those in power begin to understand the need for a writer/developer to
understand the audience, I have been tasked to create a presentation on
audience assessment. Although I have my own methods and source material, I
would still appreciate hearing from anyone else who wishes to share methods and
knowledge. You can respond to me directly, or to the list(s). Thanks in
advance for those who will respond.

david dubin -at- notes -dot- ps -dot- com