Re: What Degree Would You Get?

Subject: Re: What Degree Would You Get?
From: Jan Boomsliter <boom -at- CADENCE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 1995 07:46:49 -0700

Add one more assumption: that we want to be tech writers.

More people got into this business via other doors than deliberation,
and few of today's working tech writers prepared for it in college.

$.02, please.
jb

I have a question for all you Techwhirlers out there.

If you could go to school for anything right now, starting with a
clean slate, what would you like to get your degree in (assuming you
are presently a Tech Writer and cost isn't an issue).

Any advice will be appreciated and summarized for the list.

Thanks in advance,
Kelly Burhenne
burhennk -at- liebert -dot- com
Columbus, OH