What Degree Would You Get

Subject: What Degree Would You Get
From: Tammy Sudol <tammy -at- M3ISYSTEMS -dot- QC -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 1995 09:20:59 -0400

Okay, I'll bite.

If I understand the question correctly, the degree I choose should in some
way be beneficial to my writing career. I currently have a degree in
psychology, but I would exchange it for one in computer science. I think
that a computer science degree guarantees that you will always be employed
(in theory).

If I could select any degree, regardless of my profession, I would go for
law. Can you say, Perry Mason?

Tammy Sudol
Technical Writer - MOSAIC Department
M3i Systems Inc.