FYI: Reference materials

Subject: FYI: Reference materials
From: Geoff Hart <geoff-h -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 1995 12:13:37 LCL

I was reading the latest Byte (April 95) and came across a few
references of interest to a few folks who posted requests for
information over the past few weeks. Les voila:

File format conversions: Encyclopedia of graphics file formats. James
D. Murray and William vanRyper [sic]. O'Reilly and Associates, ISBN
1-56592-058-9 (Byte, page 38)

GUI construction: Utah GUI builder. Byte, page 30 under "Code Talk".

Copyright issues: "Legal landmines cloud multimedia", Byte page 32.

--Geoff Hart geoff-h -at- mtl -dot- feric -dot- ca
#8^{)}