Slow list?

Subject: Slow list?
From: Harold Snyder <ENSNYDER -at- ECUVM1 -dot- BITNET>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 1995 09:54:02 EDT

I don't know about you folks, but I'm on campus on M W F (I commute from
65 miles S of ECU). This morning I had 117 messages, about half of which
were from TECHWR List. It takes me anywhere from an hour to 2 hours to
"sift" through my e-mail (not to mention respond to those that take a
little thought--as opposed to those messages that can answered in a line
or two).

It might be slow up north, but down east, it's about as busy as things get.

Have a right nice day, y'all!

Hal