Writer/editor ratios

Subject: Writer/editor ratios
From: Geoff Hart <geoff-h -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 1995 07:51:37 LCL

For what it's worth, my primary job is editing and translation, not
writing, but I support 30 authors. Since each report is published
bilingually (with translations into English by me, and translations
into French by a contractor), this probably works out to about 45
authors to one poor, overworked editor. ;^( Yet somehow I manage...

--Geoff Hart geoff-h -at- mtl -dot- feric -dot- ca
#8^{)} <---I wear my sunglasses at night, so no one can see the tears
<wink>