need help unsubscribe

From: idc <idcepeda -at- OURAY -dot- CUDENVER -dot- EDU>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 1995 16:50:25 -0700

I have tried to unsubscribe but unfortunately I have had difficulties. I
have written to the listserv, as many have suggested. (Thanks to everyone
for all their help). But what has happened, a few months back my email
address was changed by the university and the listserv does not have me
under my current address and i cannot subscribe under my current address. So
now, i am lost again. Does anyone have any suggestions? I would
appreciate it greatly.

Thank you
Irma D. Cepeda
idcepeda -at- ouray -dot- cudenver -dot- edu