Best: hardcopy or online?

Subject: Best: hardcopy or online?
From: Harold Snyder <ENSNYDER -at- ECUVM1 -dot- BITNET>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 1995 12:06:32 EST

On Fri, 31 Mar 1995 08:03:59 PST, Grant Lowe asked about which job we'd rather
have: one that edits on both online and hard copy or on hard copy alone?

I didn't originate this quote (and it may be a paraphrase of someone else's
quote> but I do concur with it: "Those who edit online/onscreen only have
a fool for their editor." In other words, even if you write online, make
sure your writing is edited via hardcopy ("How do I know what I said until
I read what I wrote...">

Hal