Which do you think is best?

Subject: Which do you think is best?
From: Grant Lowe <lowe -at- MIDEARTH -dot- PCCHCS -dot- SAIC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 1995 08:03:59 PST

Hi everybody. I want to get people's opinions on something. I want to
offer two scenarios, and I would like to know what people think is the
better of the two.

Would you on your job rather work on both hard copy and on-line
documentation for an MIS group; documenting accounting, policies and
procedures, manufacturing, etc.; and working for several groups.

Or on your job, would you rather work with only hardcopy; documenting
not-necessarily-state-of-the-art client/server architecture (but one that
has broken some new ground in performance/price) and related hardware and
software; and report to only one group?

Thanks for your time.

grant