MS Internet Assistant

Subject: MS Internet Assistant
From: Gwen Barnes <gwen -dot- barnes -at- MUSTANG -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 1995 15:56:08 GMT

-> If anyone is using MS Internet Assistant, I would greatly appreciate
-> information about it that you can give me. I have no experience in u
-> HTML format, so I am particularly interested in how easy Internet Ass
-> to use.

It's just exactly like creating any other Word document. Apply your
style tags for heading, text, etc., insert your pictures, save your file
and it's done. It is about as easy as this kind of thing can get.

Cheers, @DISCLAIMER@
Gwen gwen -dot- barnes -at- mustang -dot- com
MSI * Connecting the world 805-873-2500