Re: Not posting job ads here??

Subject: Re: Not posting job ads here??
From: Laurie Rubin <lmr -at- SYL -dot- NJ -dot- NEC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 1995 10:18:02 -0500

I agree that job ads are useful. especially if you are in the process of
looking for a job. Remember, any form of networking is advantageous in our
field!

I also agree that these postings would also help writers determine the current
market needs.

By the way, I felt that the recent NJ job posting headers were written clearly
with regards to its purpose and location.
Laurie