Finger Pad

Subject: Finger Pad
From: Kelly Burhenne <burhennk -at- SMTPGW -dot- LIEBERT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 1995 16:17:29 EST

Text item: Text_1

There has been a recent thread about finger pads (I've never even seen
one). But I thought this info on my latest "Edupage" (a summary of
news items on information technology) might be of interest to this
group.

MOUSE ON A FINGER
The Spectrum RingMouse is a tiny cordless mouse that fits on your
finger and allows you to move the mouse cursor by moving your hand in
front of the screen. It works within a three-foot range, using a
small flat receiver box that sits on top of the computer screen.
Moving your hand away from the screen gives you 3-dimensional control
over the Z axis, if you use software that incorporates that feature.
Using the mouse causes minimum strain on the neck, shoulder, wrist and
hand muscles, decreasing the chance of RSI. For info: 516-593-3212.
(Miami Herald 3/20/95 p.29)

Edupage is written by John Gehl (gehl -at- educom -dot- edu) & Suzanne Douglas
(douglas -at- educom -dot- edu). Voice: 404-371-1853, Fax: 404-371-8057

-Kelly Burhenne
burhennk -at- smtpgw -dot- liebert -dot- com
**************I have no connection w/Edupage or Educom**************