JOB:fulltime tech writer:Houston, TX

Subject: JOB:fulltime tech writer:Houston, TX
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 1995 16:45:54 -0600

Please reply to David Parnell by mail or fax.

LaVonna
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com
===========
Fulltime Technical Writer--Houston, TX

COREStaff Communication Services, Inc. is an outsource
company specializing in technical communication
services. We are experiencing tremendous growth, and
are actively seeking a fulltime technical writer for
our Houston office. Job responsibilities contained in
this position include editing of technical materials,
desktop publishing, online document development, and
project management. Qualified candidates possess

> A college degree in English, journalism, or
technical writing, or equivalent experience

> At least 3 years of experience working as a
technical writer in industry

> A background that includes mechanical and
electrical engineering documentation development

> A working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft
Excel, WordPerfect, Aldus PageMaker, and
FrameMaker

COREStaff Communication Services, Inc. offers
competitive salaries, medical & dental insurance, a
401K plan, long-term disability insurance, paid
holidays, and paid vacation. Interested applicants
should send a letter of application and resume to

David Parnell, Vice President
COREStaff Communication Services, Inc.
4400 Post Oak Parkway, Suite 1130
Houston, TX 77027-3413

No Phone Calls, Please
fax: 713-624-2486

Please state where you saw this ad.

An Equal Opportunity Employer

NOTE: Mr. Parnell will be interviewing
applicants at the STC Annual Conference in Washington,
DC on April 24 and 25, 1995.