Seeking Contacts - Sports Industries

Subject: Seeking Contacts - Sports Industries
From: "Montgomery, Kevin" <kmontgomery -at- LOGICON -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 1995 11:15:16 PST

Anybody out there doing technical or marketing writing, product
development, or other tasks in the sporting goods industry? This might
include general sporting goods, outdoor sports, action sports, water
sports, or bicycling. Though not currently in the industry, I remember
my years in the bicycling and general sports industries fondly. I'd
like to swap some ideas with folks still there.

Please respond to me directly unless you have comments of interest to
the whole list. Thanks! -Kevin kmontgomery -at- logicon -dot- com

Kevin Montgomery [kmontgomery -at- logicon -dot- com]: Technical Writer/Drudge,
Writing & Goes Writhing Services, too many years experience. Author of 5+
ten-cent-a-word articles for local fishwrappers, including virtually
unread How to Run a Business from the Back of a Kayak. PO Box 0-Whybother,
San Diego, CA. Tel: disconnected. Fax: broken.
- Not my employer's words, opinions, or time!