Re: Sunday's Dilbert

Subject: Re: Sunday's Dilbert
From: Heli Roosild <HeliR -at- MSMAILHQ -dot- NETIMAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 1995 12:58:00 PST

Write on, Audrey!
--Heli
----------
From: TECHWR-L
To: Multiple recipients of list TECHWR-L
Date: Wednesday, March 15, 1995 7:05PM

Am I the only one who thinks that the line from the Dilbert cartoon contains
deliberate malapropisms?

"I think I'll go have a yummy compost [combo] salad with delicious fetid
[feta] cheese."

My experience has been that one has to be a faithful Dilbert reader in order
to get the humor. I'm waiting for all your responses with baited breath and

bear bodkin.

Audrey Choden
Training by Design
achoden -at- aol -dot- com
70471 -dot- 3700 -at- compuserve -dot- com